PART-TIME HIGH-LIMIT SERVERS
Location: Casino Calgary
Position Title: VIP Server
Immediate Supervisor: Senior Food & Beverage Manger
Scheduled Hours: Varied part-time, based on need
High-Limit Servers will have a mesmerizing presence and exuberant personalities with an eye-catching sense of style and sophistication and a class winning attitude. The role requires the High-Limit Server to maintain a highly visible presence in the High Limit gaming area, at on – site and off-site special events and other areas as required. They are responsible for developing and maintaining amazing rapport with guests and customer relations management, the VIP Server will promote an energetic and exciting experience for all guests while consistently maintaining professionalism, integrity and respect for privacy.
- Maintain an ongoing presence in the High Limit area and create an atmosphere of “fun and excitement” for all guests
- Develop and maintain customer relationships through personalized interactions, driving incremental gaming revenues
- Greet guests, provide special personalized service including food, beverage, special property events and Player Club programs
- Assist with VIP events. This could include seating guests and escorting the entertainers to autograph and merchandise tables and arranging for meet and greets.
- Effectively handles customer complaints with escalation to VIP Host where appropriate
- Achieves predetermined goals as determined by management in regards to special events and promotions and general property information.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality.
- Track player’s food & beverage preferences, game preferences and other relevant details.
- Actively engage guests throughout the High Limit area and encourage them to register for our PURE Rewards Card.
- Has knowledge of bar supplies and common drinks and makes suggestions to customers.
- Provide immediate attention to all guests upon arrival and providing seating in a pleasant and courteous manner
- Interact with guests and provide them with information regarding the Casino, promotional events and tourist/cultural attractions for Calgary, Alberta.
- Answer questions relating to all casino gaming and non-gaming amenities.
- Provide outstanding customer to internal customers
- Must be able to set up and take down special food & beverage equipment and décor.
- Must be able to work in a high volume establishment
- Identify and report to the manager on service delivery opportunities and shortfalls.
- Special events both inside and outside of the Casino; inform co-workers and management of any situations that could affect the quality of service we provide.
- Facilitate the flow of information throughout the casino by attending regularly scheduled shift meetings, training opportunities and through participation in industry associations.
- Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in this position in achieving PURE’s goals.
- Positive, fun, able to proactively approach customers to engage in conversation, comfortable in large groups of people.
- Ability to handle multiple guests at one time efficiently with an upbeat, friendly and professional attitude.
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm and outgoing personality while being able to professionally present.
- Any other duties as required.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 25 lbs.– responsible for stocking non-alcoholic beverages
- Must be able to stand for 8 hour periods in heals
- Must be able to bend to reach shelves
- Must be able to carry a serving tray with drinks/food
- Must be able to carry out light cleaning duties
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Completion of a Grade 12 High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in hospitality establishments or locations catering specifically to VIP clientele is preferred. Experience in the gaming industry is an asset
- Must pass a Criminal Records Check
- Intermediate food, wine and liquor knowledge
- Experience in cash handling and using a POS system
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining Pro Serve certification
- The incumbent must have strong communication and conflict resolution skills and be comfortable with public speaking
- Multilingual (English/Mandarin/Cantonese) skill is an asset
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Please submit application to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open till suitable candidate found
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://email@example.com →