Location: Casino Calgary
Position Title: Dual Rate Slot Supervisor
Immediate Supervisor: Slot Manager
Scheduled Hours: Varied full-time hours, based on need
The Slot Supervisor is a highly visible presence on the Slot Floor and is responsible for developing and maintaining the highest rapport with guests and developing Slot customer relations. The Slot Supervisor will promote an energetic and exciting experience for all guests while consistently maintaining professionalism, integrity and respect for privacy.
- Capable of completing the regular duties of Slot Attendants & Cashiers when required
- Ensure all slot operations are in compliance with AGLC Terms and Conditions
- A passion for excellent service and the organization’s vision
- Commitment to learning what our customers’ needs and wants are.
- Encourage mutual accountability in service and inspiring others
- Support and communicate between all applicable departments associated with the Casino gaming floor
- Responsible for the daily execution of operational goals and objectives
- Maintain an ongoing presence on the gaming floor and create an atmosphere of “fun and excitement” for all guests.
- Actively engage guests throughout the gaming floor and encourage them to sign up for a Club Card.
- Interact with guests and provide them with information regarding the Casinos, promotional events.
- Monitor and report risk and safety concerns to ensure a safe environment for both associates and guests
- Deal directly with guest incidents as they occur
- Relay any associate related concerns to the Slot Manager
- Adhere to all scheduled shifts
- Observes performance of Slot Attendants & Cashiers and executes coaching and mentoring
- Uphold a team work atmosphere, offering assistance where available or when requested
- Provide communication to Slot Manager to improve efficiencies
- Co-ordinate break schedule based on staffing levels
- Provide communication through electronic shift report of daily events
- Monitor for flags of problem gambling, and refer to senior management as required.
- Identify and report to the Slot manager on service delivery opportunities and shortfalls.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years previous customer service and cash handling experience is required
- Minimum of 1 year management experience required
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Training courses in Management, Conflict Resolution & Customer Service is an asset.
- Display leadership skills
- Maintain a AGLC gaming workers license
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Please submit application to Tameeza Rajwani – Tameezarajwani@purecanadiangaming.com
To apply for this job email your details to Tameezarajwani@purecanadiangaming.com