PURE Canadian Gaming is hiring PURE gaming talent. Join our Join our team for an exciting job or career in gaming.
Casino Calgary is looking for an outgoing, detail oriented and reliable individual to join our team as a Part-time Slot Attendant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Ensuring guests are provided with superior customer service
– Helping our slot players with any slot machine issues
– Paying out jackpots/handpays
– Educating the players on how the slot machine works
– Being the initial respondent to any customer complaints
– Adhering to floor presentation standards
All candidates are required to:
– Have a High School education or equivalent
– Attain AGLC licensing and a clear security clearance
– Must have cash handling experience
– Be an excellent communicator and team player
If you are a fun & energetic team player that enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, then, odds are you’ll love working with us!
Please forward your resumes to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for choosing Pure Canadian Gaming
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org