As a Line Cook, your job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Answer, report and follow Head or Kitchen Supervisor’s instructions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items and daily features
- Strive to improve food preparation and presentations
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in time
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers
- Proven working experience in Line Cook role
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Stands during the entire shift.
- Reaches, bends, squats and lifts.
- Carries plates, lifts glass racks and boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Some exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures and humidity.
To Apply please submit resume to Ashley Frank HR Coordinator – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org