Location: Casino Lethbridge
Position Title: Security Supervisor – Full Time
Under the supervision of the Security Manager, Security Supervisors will be responsible in providing leadership to Security Officers. As leaders, they will ensure adherence to the day to day operations of the Security Department in accordance with PURE Canadian Gaming standards, policies, procedures and the terms and conditions regulated by AGLC as follows:
- Ensure Security Officers are certified in the AGLC Smart Training Programs and licensing in accordance with the terms and conditions regulated by AGLC.
- Responsible for the administration of Employee Evaluations on a timely basis and ensure disciplinary processes are in place.
- Responsible for the administration/updating of the VSE (Voluntary Self Exclusion) and INDEF Binders.
- Knowledgeable of the AGLC Self Exclusion Program and be proficient in the completion of VSE Agreements with participants.
- Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and liveliness by being an exemplary model of our service values and company culture. They will build strong relationships with guests and foster loyalty by personally, and through the team, act as a leader by example.
- Communicate with others using clear and professional language and will develop and maintain positive working relationships. As Leader will support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of guest and employees.
- Perform other job duties as requested by the Security Manager and Pure Canadian Gaming.
- Must be at least 18 years of age; and have six months Casino/Security experience.
- Security Clearance required
- First Aid Certification
- AGLC Smart Training Program Certification within 30 days of hire
- ProTect – SECURITY Staff Training, ProServe – LIQUOR Staff Training, Deal Us In Phase I, Deal Us In Phase II
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Preshift meetings
- Customer Inquiries, customer service, conflict resolution
- Takes ownership of duties, shows initiative and is a proactive strategic thinker with a strong focus on goals, setting priorities and time management
Safety and Security – Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment. Complete appropriate safety training and certifications in order to successfully perform work tasks.
Policies and Procedures – Protect the privacy and security of guests, volunteers and coworkers. As well as follow company, department and AGLC policies and procedures.
You are to ensure compliance with all company policies including but not limited to confidentiality, cash handling, safety, security, uniform and personal appearance as well as our service standards as they relate to the PURE Canadian Gaming culture, and AGLC. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials & information and Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Guest Relations – Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner. Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible. Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell. Engage guests in conversation regarding their Casino visits, property services, and food quality/presentation and area attractions/offerings. Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines.
Communication – Must be able to speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate, professional language and positive intonation. Must be able to discuss work topics, activities, or problems with co-workers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
Working with Others – Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect, develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees & departments, as well as partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
Physical Tasks – Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
Casino Security functions seven (7) days a week, twenty four (24) hours a day. All Full Time Supervisors must have full availability to work day’s evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays.
To apply, please submit your application to Ashley Frank HR Coordinator – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org