- Customer Service
- Team Work
- Preparing meals as per outlined procedures and plating.
- Making allowances for special orders.
- Working in a fast paced, warm kitchen environment.
- Putting away food product orders.
- Product rotation.
- General cleanup maintenance of the line cook area.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Able to maintain a security clearance.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience is an asset.
- Individuals with integrity and high standards
- Someone who is enthusiastic
- Fluent in English
- Easy going personality
- Willingness to learn
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 25-50 lbs. using proper lifting techniques
- Must be able to stand for 8 hour periods
- Operate hot cooking equipment
- Must be able to bend to reach shelves
- Must be able to carry out light cleaning duties
- Must be available to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Manual dexterity, preparing vegetables, meat and other food items
To apply for this job email your details to Edmundmendoza@Purecanadiangaming.com