- Reports to – Slot Manager
- Liaisons and communicates with – General Manager/ Casino Host & Player Development team/ PURE Players Rewards Club Booth/Corporate Marketing
Scope of work:
The Slot host is a highly visible presence on the Slot Floor and is responsible for developing and maintaining the highest rapport with guests and developing Slot customer relations. The Slot host will promote an energetic and exciting experience for all guests while consistently maintaining professionalism, integrity and respect for privacy. Shift work and travel to and from other Casino sites to work events, or for training is a part of this position.
Shifts: Varied, primarily nights and weekends
Times: Varied, primarily nights and weekends
- Capable of completing the regular duties of Slot attendants when required.
- Assists in the Customer Service Booth as required.
- Maintain an ongoing presence on the gaming floor and create an atmosphere of “fun and excitement” for all guests.
- Plans and executes Slot fun events to promote the “Club Atmosphere” that PURE Rewards is designed to create.
- Actively engage guests throughout the gaming floor and encourage them to sign up for a Club Card.
- Rates Slot play and enters data into Slot Black Club Member accounts.
- Develops a list of 200 Black Card members within the first six months on the job.
- Develops that list to goal of 500 Black Card members after the first 12 months on the job.
- Interact with guests and provide them with information regarding the Casinos, promotional events.
- Answer questions relating to all casino gaming and non-gaming amenities.
- Monitor for flags of problem gambling, and refer to senior management as required.
- Assist Promotions and Entertainment with in-house promotions, signage, and pictures with indemnity release forms.
- Makes announcements over the Public Address system regarding events, entertainment, winners and other required information.
- Accountable for the integrity of the Slot complimentary program, distribution and documentation of all comps based on established guidelines and eligibility requirements.
- Identify and report to the Slot manager on service delivery opportunities and shortfalls.
- Ensure guests are being provided with superior customer service.
- Develop, support and mentor the Slot Supervisors, as well as, all slot associates in areas pertaining to the slot department.
- Ensure proper implementation of established policies, procedures and controls for effective and secure cash.
- Support and communicate with all Slot Associates and affiliated departments within the casino
- Monitor and report risk and safety concerns to ensure a safe environment for both associates and guests.
- Actively communicates inefficiencies.
- Gain an extensive knowledge of the Casino’s Players Card Club.
- Relay any associate related concerns to the Slot Manager.
- Ensure slot floor/Cash Cage meets desired presentation for our guests, sections are clean and tidy throughout hours of operation.
- Ability to work under stress obtaining organizational skills in time management.
- Uphold a team work appearance offering assistance where available or when requested.
- Adhere to all scheduled shifts.
- Actively participates in the Scoring and Coaching of assigned programs
- Encourage staff involvements in events
- Display leadership skills
- Provide communication to Slot Manager to improve efficiencies
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with a “One Team “ mind set
- Is flexible and willing to perform duties as workload necessitates
- Maintain a AGLC gaming workers license
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a Grade XII High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- The incumbent must have strong communication and conflict resolution skills and be comfortable with public speaking.
- The core competencies for this position include customer service, teamwork and cooperation, communication, self-development and initiative, valuing diversity, integrity and building trust, achieving quality results, technical/professional knowledge. These competencies are deemed important for the success of the position and organization.
- Previous experience in a service environment where maintaining guest relationships was a focus of responsibility.
- Previous experience in the tourism industry.
- A bilingual (French/English/Chinese) language skill is considered an asset.
Closing date – open till suitable candidate found
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com