The successful candidate demonstrates exceptional customer service and supervisory skills, thrives in fast-paced environment, and possesses a strong knowledge of the food & beverage industry.
- Conducts service in the food & beverage department in a professional manner in accordance with both Casino Lethbridge & AGLC policies and procedures;
- Assists the Food & Beverage Managers as required;
- Handles customer inquiries and complaints in a quick and effective manner;
- Assists with all day-to-day restaurant business operations;
- Able to motivate and supervise staff in a positive manner at all times;
- Process credit and organizational charges, and perform inventory counts and nightly/monthly paper work as required;
- Interacts with casino guests professionally and responds knowledgeably to inquiries about the menu, prices, services and features of the casino;
- Maintains a high level of customer service and customer relations through friendly, courteous, entertaining, and knowledgeable conduct;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Managers.
- Minimum high school education;
- Be 18 years of age;
- Prior supervisory experience preferred;
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a food & beverage establishment;
- Strong understanding of overall food & beverage operations;
- Able to maintain a security clearance;
- ProServe certified;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Self-motivated and works well with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work varied shifts including late nights and weekends;
- Must have reliable transportation.
Please submit resume via email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org