Assistant Food & Beverage Manager – Casino Calgary
The successful candidate demonstrates exceptional customer service and supervisory skills, thrives in fast-paced environment, and possesses a strong knowledge of the food & beverage industry.
- Managing the overall food and beverage operations at the casino including the Restaurant
- Mentoring, developing, and providing job training to the team.
- Involvement in reviewing financial transactions and monitoring budgets and costs.
- Implementing standards for the food and beverage operations.
- Investigating and resolving food and beverage quality and service complaints in a timely fashion.
- Attending meetings, training activities, courses, as required.
- To be fully aware of industry trends and making suggestions for improvement.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process.
- Maintaining hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
- Addressing customer concerns.
- Involvement in the performance management process.
- Ensure that staff understand the culture and the need for professionalism in customer relations.
- 3-4 years management/supervisory experience in a multi-faceted food and beverage environment.
- Able to effectively organize F&B staffs people.
- Ability to controlling food/beverage and labor costs.
- Strong motivational and supervisory skills.
- Highly Motivated and Team orientated.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of computer and restaurant software.
- Must be available to work varied shifts and hours.
Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com